Secrets to Manifesting
One afternoon I was sitting quietly for a moment listening carefully for inspiration for my life. I wanted to hear something that would guide me to the next step for my life. I have desires I want to manifest that I know would be essential for my spiritual growth. I asked God to reveal ways I may be blocking myself to receive blessings from him. Limiting beliefs came into my awareness and I released all negative thoughts. I heard God’s voice clearly. His words of love, comfort, and truth opened the door to receive blessings I desired. I then felt something so powerful come over me that my heart swelled with humility and gratitude. I have discovered truths that have helped me manifest the desires in my soul. I desire to share them with you.
- Knowledge of Who You Are. You have to know you are a powerful creator. Through this knowledge, you will be able to manifest what you desire. Manifesting your desires helps you to embrace your God Characteristics. Being a creator requires you to give up being a victim of circumstance and blaming others for why you don’t have what you want. When we align ourselves with God’s will, we draw upon his power, the power of angels, and divine love to create from our free will. Desires from our soul are selfless, pure, joyful, peaceful, loving, expressions of our spirit. When that expression of spirit is manifest, we are manifesting the glory of God within us.
- Detach From the Outcome. Set the intention with faith, have no doubt, and let it go. Believe with your whole body. Begin with your thoughts, allow yourself to feel it in your heart, and embrace it completely in your body as though it has already happened. When we detach from the outcome, we don’t have to figure out how, why, or when it will manifest. It is a state of knowing it will happen in the perfect time for the highest spiritual growth of everyone involved. Let go of how you think it is going to look and you will open the door to receive it. When you FEEL something is possible and you allow the energy to be FREE of the outcome, it manifests quickly.
- Let Go of Limiting Beliefs. Get out of your own way. Become aware of your self-talk and release negative thoughts that limit you. The universe is always working to support you to become all that you can become. When you do not resist this process, you open the windows of heaven to enlighten your mind and support your soul’s desires.
- Ask a Question. Begin your day with questions and allow the universe to unfold the answers. Here are some examples: How can I help someone in need today? What can I do to make someone feel loved and supported? How can I be open to the miracles of today? How can I show my love to others? Asking the questions allows you to give up HOW the desire is going to happen. It also allows an opportunity to trust God and the universe. We become open vessels for God to manifest through us.
- Rejoice in The Blessings of Others. Feeling joy when others receive what they desire creates a ripple effect in our own life. We receive the same joy they have, if we open our heart to it. Celebrating other’s success dissolves feelings of envy or jealousy. There is enough for everyone. There are blessings JUST for you. It is God’s way of saying I am here, I hear you, and this is a blessing just for you, from me.
- Make Someone’s Dream Come True. When we can become answers to another’s prayer or support their dreams to come true we will receive gifts from God in miraculous ways. Sometimes we receive our desires when we support others in receiving theirs. The true gift of manifesting is giving and receiving through divine love.
- Gratitude.Lifting our heart in gratitude to our creator is the greatest power we have in manifesting our desires. We are in the glory of God when we express gratitude in all things. The light and glory of our spirit shines bright and lights the path to receive more.
Embracing our God-like qualities to become a creator of our life is our divine purpose. We take steps in this process by letting go of our negative beliefs, embracing our power to create, and supporting others and ourselves with love. It takes practice so be patient with yourself and enjoy the journey.
Love and light,
Johnna Andrea Tuttle
Copyright © December 7, 2014, Andrea’s Wellness Center, All rights reserved