Stress can be triggered by the pressures of everyday responsibilities. Negative life events can also cause stress. Your central nervous system is in charge of your “fight or flight” response. During stressful life circumstances the hypothalamus tells your adrenal glands to release adrenaline and cortisol. When the stress is gone the body goes back to normal. If the stress doesn’t go away or the body doesn’t go back to normal it will throw you out of balance. Chronic stress can affect your central nervous system, respiratory and cardiovascular system,digestive system,muscular system, and immune system.
The good news is that there are natural remedies to help bring your body back into balance.
Here are some of the natural remedies I keep in my medicine cabinet:
1. Natural Calm- Natural Calm restores healthy magnesium levels and balances your calcium intake. Calcium and Magnesium are opposites. Calcium excites nerves, while magnesium calms them down. Calcium makes muscles contract, magnesium is necessary for muscles to relax. This is a powder you add to hot or cold water before you go to sleep. It also cleanses the bowels.
2. Doterra Lifelong Vitality Pack- Doterra’s Lifelong Vitality Pack is a three part daily system of vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids,and essential oils. They provide you with potent levels of essential nutrients and powerful metabolic factors for optimal health, energy, and longevity. You can go to http://www.mydoterra.com/johnnatuttle to learn more.
3.Valerian Root- Valerian Root is know for its sedative qualities and its ability to relax the central nervous system and the smooth muscle groups. It has been used as a sleeping aid for hundreds of years. It is a non-addictive treatment for insomnia and has no side effects. It reduces the time it takes to fall asleep without changing the normal stages of sleep.
4.Melatonin- Melatonin is used for cancer prevention, strengthening your immune system, slowing down the aging process, and as a sleep aid.
5. 5 HTP- 5HTP is a naturally occurring amino acid and is the precursor and metabolic intermediate in the biosynthesis of the neurotransmitters serotonin and melatonin. This supplement helps increase the production of serotonin. Serotonin is responsible for feelings of well being and normal sleep patterns. It is used for PMS, anxiety, depression, obesity, migraines, and insomnia.
6. B-12 Vitamins- B-12 keeps your nerves and red blood cells healthy. It is a great energy booster and helps reduce depression.
7. Calm Homeopathic- Calm Homeopathic made by Hyland is great for anxiety and sleeplessness. It is a non habit forming natural medicine. It eases your mind and body.
8.Essential oils- My favorite oils for stress are frankincense, lavender, and balance. They help with chronic stress, anxiety, and depression.
9. Gemstones- Gemstones are natural tools for relieving stress, anxiety, and stress management. Gemstones for anxiety are rhodonite, onyx,mother of pearl, amethyst, and carnelian. Wearing therapeutic gemstone necklaces can help calm your mind, body, and spirit.
10. Nature Walks- Spending time outdoors can help clear your mind, calm your emotions, and lift your spirit.
These are healthy alternatives to addictive medications. These natural remedies have no side effects and support the body’s natural healing process. There is support for you through life’s challenges. Listen to your body and choose wisely.
Love and light,
Johnna Andrea Tuttle
Copyright © March 7,2016, Andrea’s Wellness Center, All rights reserved
I am feeling a beautiful sense of peace. Regardless of what is happening in the world outside of me. I am peace. I am love. I am light.
Look into your heart and you will discover you are glorious. All is well. Be still, listen, experience, embrace the peace that surpasses all understanding. Are you aware of the beauty within?
Feel into the beauty of the heart and you will free yourself from the human ego. Let go of the selfish, self-centered vibrations that keep you in bondage. Stand in the truth of who you are and give of yourself. Share with those around you and you shall receive in the process. The more you give the more you will have to give. Give from the unlimited source within you.
Sense the vibrations of the heart and you will discover you are abundant in love, light, truth, and behold the gifts of the spirit. Do you know the depth of love that exists within you? Let go of the lower vibrations of anger, fear, hurt, sadness, and doubt. Align with your purpose in living authentically from the love in your heart.
Listen to another’s heart and you will discover the change you are seeking comes within by releasing old patterns and false beliefs about the self. Your outside world will begin to reflect your inner light and truth. You will set yourself free from the illusions of the mind.
Touch another’s heart and you will go deeper and deeper within to access your perfection. You will see you are progressing by divine order and awaken to all that is light. There is no separation from God in this space. God has always been with you and within you. You can see the God or Goddess in each other. Spirit is calling you to remember this truth through your experiences. Are you listening?
Judge another’s heart and you will have to forgive yourself for holding on to the illusions that have caused pain and suffering. Walk no more in darkness. Choose now in the present moment to walk each step in light. You are the light. We are all sacred and holy children of God.
Open your heart and feel the precious gift of life that is taken in with each breath you take. Allow you soul to be feed. Your life is a miracle of God. Honor your soul’s path. What did your soul come here to share and teach? Are you sharing? Are you teaching others knowledge from your life experience?
Discover the light in your heart and you will know you are known by your creator. You are a beloved child of God. Awaken to the immeasurable love within your heart. Joy eternal is the nature of your spirit. Do you remember the expression of joy you are? God is calling you to the wisdom of the ages through discernment and grace. Do you hear the voice of the Master?
Seek with a pure and honest heart and the mysteries of God can be received. Things unexplained shall be comprehended through the soul. Let go of the mind and feel into the beauty of the heart and you will open the door to the soul…….
Love and light,
Johnna Andrea Tuttle
Copyright ©March 2, 2013, Andrea’s Wellness Center, All rights reserved