If you are willing to be still and listen,you can hear and understand what your body is saying to you. I want to share an experience with you. Last week I had oral surgery. I had a tooth that fractured and needed to be extracted. I was sad at first, however, I knew I had done everything I could to save the tooth.My journey of an extracted tooth began 15 years ago when I had a root canal.Ten years later the dentist added a crown to the same tooth. Five years after the crown the tooth fractured and needed to be extracted. It has been quite the process to save my tooth. I never thought this would be something I would have to go through. I thought that I had always taken good care of my teeth. I reflected on the choices I made prior to the root canal. I was addicted to sugar and didn’t pay much attention to nutrition and oral health. The consequences were cavities and a root canal. If there are any changes you need to make in your oral health make them now. Don’t wait until it is too late.
When I became pregnant with my son, I decided to eliminate sugar from my diet. I also learned about massage therapy, juicing, and meditation. A whole new level of health and healing had opened up to me and I started to be more conscious of what I ate and what choices I made to elevate stress. I began to educate myself about toxins and how to remove them from my body. The more I started to love and accept my body, the more aware I became of what to products to use on my body and what foods to eat. I learned about the harmful effects of fluoride and started using natural toothpaste. Eliminating sugar, eating a plant based diet, and using natural toothpaste without fluoride changed my oral health. I have had no cavities since the root canal 15 years ago. I also enjoy emotional balance from the elimination of sugar from my diet.
Why am I sharing this with you??? I care about your health!!!!!! No one taught me how to eat properly and how to listen to my body. I had to learn the importance of self-love, and self-care through a lot of pain and suffering. You can choose pain or self love as a motivator for change. Pain is a way for your body to get your attention!!!! Your body is speaking to you letting you know you are out of balance. It could be physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual.It is our responsibility to STOP and listen to our body.
The body can heal itself. Letting go of the judgment of whether it is bad or good frees your body to just go through the healing process. It is just an experience! Let it be what it is and become the observer of your pain. Allow your spirit to share insights of what your experience is about. Allow whatever emotions you feel inside of you to release. Forget what your mind is telling you about the experience and allow the miracle of your body to speak eternal truths. Our bodies hold the wisdom of ages through the voice of our soul. If you ignore your pain, numb your pain with toxic chemical substances, or avoid your pain through addictive behaviors, you cover up the miracle of who you are and the power you have within you to heal.
The greatest gift I have given to myself is making choices out of self love instead of pain and suffering. I no longer need to wait until the pain too great to make a change. Choosing to love myself and make choices to keep my body in balance allows me to go through experiences with grace and ease. Resisting pain or challenges only intensifies it. As I am open and learn to grow and flow with the pains in life, I allow my body to experience life with sacredness and honor of the miracle I am.
You are a miracle! Your body is a sacred and holy temple for your spirit. Listen to your feelings, express them, and allow the energy of your feelings to be released without judgment. Our feelings are our truth in the moment.Making it a practice to speak your truth will set you free. Freedom is yours when you are willing to be still and listen to your body speak.
Here are some of the things I enjoy doing to bring my body into balance:
1. Meditate- Meditation allows our mind to become quiet so our spirit can observe the energy of what is going on in our body. It opens our connection to our Creator so we can allow healing love and light to nourish our body and spirit.It also allows us to expand our awareness of our self and receive inspiration for our life.
2.Yoga-Yoga helps us learn to breathe into the areas of tension when we hold a pose. Increasing our flexibility helps us to be more flexible with life. It also allows us to connect to our body, mind, and spirit with power and intention.
3.Juicing-Juicing cleanses our body of toxins and brings vitality to our cells. It increases our energy and heals the body. I juiced ginger,cucumber,and carrots to ease pain after my oral surgery instead of using prescriptions or Tylenol. It worked great!!
4.Sound Healing-Playing beautiful music can sooth the soul,calm the mind, and bring our body into balance. I also use crystal bowl sound healing to bring my chakras into balance.
5.Gemstones-Gemstones promote healing and awakening on every level- body,mind,emotions,and spirit. You can wear gemstone necklaces or do self therapy treatments to help bring your body into balance. You can find our more about healing with gemstones by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.Nutrition- When we eat balanced meals of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains our bodies are balanced. We can focus more effectively, and our energy increases. There are foods that increase our energy and foods that decrease our energy. Making the best personal choices for our body comes through awareness of what we eat and how we feel after we eat it. If the food you eat doesn’t increase your energy after eating it, then it is time to reconsider your food choices.
7. Writing in a Journal- Writing helps us process our feelings in a healthy way. I also encourage my clients to keep two journals. The first one is to use to write down all feelings. I also suggest burning the pages when they are ready. Burning the pages is a physical action to transform the energy into something else. This is a great healing tool for people needing to release anger, fear,hurt, grief, and shame. The other journal is used as a creation journal. This is where I invite my clients to write down positive affirmations, goals, and dreams. There is great power in writing our goals down. I have manifested 21 desires this past year. A creation journal was one of the tools I used to manifest what I want.
8.Nature- Nature is one of the most powerful healing gifts for our bodies. The life force that comes from the earth balances our chakras, clears our mind, and awakens our soul. Spending time in nature is essential for our well being. If you don’t have time, make time! Even if you just spend a few minutes in the sun or lay on the grass it will make a huge difference in your life.
9.Detox Bath- An Epsom salt bath is great for relaxation and detoxification. I use 1-2 cups of epsom salt, lavender essential oil, and Master’s Miracle Soap for a great energy clearing,relaxing, and detoxing bath.I also like to add some beautiful music and candles for ambiance.
10.Self Love- It takes self-love to make the choices we need to keep our body healthy and balanced. Our thoughts about our-self is a reflection of how we treat our self and others. Having positive self talk is essential to our health. Transformation begins with a thought to believe the truth. Which is that you are loved! You are lovable! You are perfect as you are in this moment! You are growing and learning on your spiritual journey. Enjoy your life without judgment of yourself and others. Life is blissful when you do!
Love and light,
Johnna Andrea Tuttle
Copyright © October 20, 2016, Andrea’s Wellness Center, All rights reserved
November is the month we celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday.It is a reminder to be grateful for all the blessings in our life.I have taught in my workshops that being grateful is a way of life and a state of mind rather than something we do once in a while or for the holiday season. Human beings have a tendency to be pulled down by negativity too easily. It takes spiritual strength to find the positive and good in the daily challenges of life.
Living in gratitude is more than just being thankful for what we have or thinking positively. It is feeling compassion, appreciation, and connection to others and our Creator. Let me share an example from my book Celestial Living Reflections on Love and Faith.
One evening I came home from work and was very tired. I had been working as a massage therapist 40 hours a week, which required a lot of strength and energy from me emotionally and physically. I reached for a package of salad mix that had been washed, cut, and ready to use. As I was sitting at the table I began to think of all the people that it took to grow the vegetables, harvest the vegetables,transport the vegetables to the store, and those that worked at the store to sell me the food. Something powerful awakened in me that opened a deeper level of gratitude and connection to everything and everyone on the planet. I was receiving A GIFT from many people! I felt honored through the service of so many to bring me this food that was so convenient for me to eat at this particular time. I felt like a queen eating this $3.00 package of pre-mixed salad.An enormous amount of love expanded within me and out towards all people on the earth. This spiritual experience changed how I view everything and everyone in my life.
Living in gratitude opens our eyes and our heart to love more deeply. Gratitude allows us to experience more compassion, to increases our appreciation for life, and feel our connection to humanity.
I have felt deeply loved by God through the goodness of others. Whether I have known them or not I feel the connection we have with each other and my life is blessed.
May you take some time to ponder how others may bless your life today and always.
Love and light,
Johnna Andrea Tuttle
Copyright © November 30, 2016, Andrea’s Wellness Center, All rights reserved
This is my favorite time of year. I enjoy reflecting on my experiences, growth, and the person I have become. It is a time to let go and embrace all the good I received with grateful heart. There is also an excitement I feel in my spirit thinking of what may come in the new year. I feel empowered as a creator to fulfill the desires in my heart knowing God and angels are supporting me. I celebrate my life and desire to support you to celebrate yours.
This is a time when people make their New Years resolutions. How many stick to it, I don’t really know. I do know that living in spiritual awareness is being open to countless possibilities. My desire is to align myself with the best opportunity to bring the most growth. I believe being a co-creator with God to fulfill our divine destiny is a stronger force for achieving goals than New Years Resolutions. Goals are important because they stretch us beyond what we knew we were capable of. It is also important to be open to what God would like to bless you with. Human beings can limit themselves in goals they may set for themselves. Be open to your own inspiration and the unlimited possibilities your creator has in store for you this coming year.
I have manifested over 23 goals this year, which is more than I have done in the past. Wow! I am still in awe of what I accomplished quickly and easily. Here are three of the most powerful tools I use to manifest my desires.
1. I worked with a coach. Dr. Eve Agee helped me make a huge shift in my life financially. She has been a guest on my radio show several times. She is an amazing woman. Her website is http://www.eveagee.com.
I struggled for years supporting four children on my own, working part time, going to school, and running a business from home. It was a big change for me to receive support from someone else. I am someone who is constantly giving to others. I have dedicated my life to serving others through my work,church, and family. Being open to receive support from a coach was empowering and life changing.
2. I use a creation Journal.After I meditate in the morning and evening I write down my experience.I can hear,feel, and sense God’s will for me as I write. I also write questions and listen to my soul for the answers to come. I am always amazed at how much God desires to bless my life. It helps me to overcome my limitations.
3. I use a vision board. This is how I discovered how much I manifested over this year. I learned this tool from a workshop I attended with Kirk Duncan at http://www.3keyelements.com. I only put nine items on the board at a time. I take down what I manifest and put it in a folder. I also had a list of what I wanted to manifest in the same folder,which manifested before it got to the board! It works! I highly recommend this tool.
If you would like to know more on how to use these tools to manifest your dreams,goals, and desires call for a FREE 30 minute session. I am here to support you!
May God spread prosperity and joy in your life on this New Year and fulfill all your dreams.
Love and light,
Johnna Andrea Tuttle
Copyright ©January 1, 2016, Andrea’s Wellness Center, All rights reserved
December can be a stressful and busy time for most people. The holiday season is not the time to forget about your self care. Taking a few minutes to care for yourself can keep you balanced emotionally and mentally during the busy holidays. December is also a great time to reflect on the past year and focus on what you want to create for the next year. Here are some suggestions to help support you through the busy holidays:
1. Prioritize your time- When life gets busy, let go of what really doesn’t matter. Fill your day with the things that matter and make a difference. Become aware of anything that distracts you in a negative way or is a waste of time. Keeping it simple will help you get through the busy times with peace of mind.
2. Eat healthy nourishing foods- There are foods that drain our energy and food that increase our energy. Become aware of what you are eating and how you feel afterwards. Too much sugar and fat in your diet can drain your energy and cause weight gain. It can also have a negative effect on your emotional well being. Eating lots of raw fruits and vegetable, making smoothies, and juicing will help support you to feel energized through the holiday season and all year round.
3.Meditate- Stay inspired daily through meditation. Meditation supports you by feeling your connection to God. This connection allows us feel balanced emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
4.Self Reflect- You can self reflect through meditation, journal writing, and walking in nature. Ponder on what you learned through out the year and who you became in the process.Take the time to REALLY honor the journey you have been on the past year.It is also good to let go of any negative thoughts or feelings you are still holding onto. Don’t carry them into the new year. Let them go so you can create something new and different.
5.Nourish your spirit- Giving and receiving allows us to be open and connect with others. Reflect on what you want to give and receive that does not cost money. Allow the SPIRIT of giving and receiving to touch your heart and the heart of others.
I wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
Love and blessings,
Johnna Andrea Tuttle
Copyright © December 10,2016, Andrea’s Wellness Center, All rights reserved
Stress can be triggered by the pressures of everyday responsibilities. Negative life events can also cause stress. Your central nervous system is in charge of your “fight or flight” response. During stressful life circumstances the hypothalamus tells your adrenal glands to release adrenaline and cortisol. When the stress is gone the body goes back to normal. If the stress doesn’t go away or the body doesn’t go back to normal it will throw you out of balance. Chronic stress can affect your central nervous system, respiratory and cardiovascular system,digestive system,muscular system, and immune system.
The good news is that there are natural remedies to help bring your body back into balance.
Here are some of the natural remedies I keep in my medicine cabinet:
1. Natural Calm- Natural Calm restores healthy magnesium levels and balances your calcium intake. Calcium and Magnesium are opposites. Calcium excites nerves, while magnesium calms them down. Calcium makes muscles contract, magnesium is necessary for muscles to relax. This is a powder you add to hot or cold water before you go to sleep. It also cleanses the bowels.
2. Doterra Lifelong Vitality Pack- Doterra’s Lifelong Vitality Pack is a three part daily system of vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids,and essential oils. They provide you with potent levels of essential nutrients and powerful metabolic factors for optimal health, energy, and longevity. You can go to http://www.mydoterra.com/johnnatuttle to learn more.
3.Valerian Root- Valerian Root is know for its sedative qualities and its ability to relax the central nervous system and the smooth muscle groups. It has been used as a sleeping aid for hundreds of years. It is a non-addictive treatment for insomnia and has no side effects. It reduces the time it takes to fall asleep without changing the normal stages of sleep.
4.Melatonin- Melatonin is used for cancer prevention, strengthening your immune system, slowing down the aging process, and as a sleep aid.
5. 5 HTP- 5HTP is a naturally occurring amino acid and is the precursor and metabolic intermediate in the biosynthesis of the neurotransmitters serotonin and melatonin. This supplement helps increase the production of serotonin. Serotonin is responsible for feelings of well being and normal sleep patterns. It is used for PMS, anxiety, depression, obesity, migraines, and insomnia.
6. B-12 Vitamins- B-12 keeps your nerves and red blood cells healthy. It is a great energy booster and helps reduce depression.
7. Calm Homeopathic- Calm Homeopathic made by Hyland is great for anxiety and sleeplessness. It is a non habit forming natural medicine. It eases your mind and body.
8.Essential oils- My favorite oils for stress are frankincense, lavender, and balance. They help with chronic stress, anxiety, and depression.
9. Gemstones- Gemstones are natural tools for relieving stress, anxiety, and stress management. Gemstones for anxiety are rhodonite, onyx,mother of pearl, amethyst, and carnelian. Wearing therapeutic gemstone necklaces can help calm your mind, body, and spirit.
10. Nature Walks- Spending time outdoors can help clear your mind, calm your emotions, and lift your spirit.
These are healthy alternatives to addictive medications. These natural remedies have no side effects and support the body’s natural healing process. There is support for you through life’s challenges. Listen to your body and choose wisely.
Love and light,
Johnna Andrea Tuttle
Copyright © March 7,2016, Andrea’s Wellness Center, All rights reserved