Stress can be triggered by the pressures of everyday responsibilities. Negative life events can also cause stress. Your central nervous system is in charge of your “fight or flight” response. During stressful life circumstances the hypothalamus tells your adrenal glands to release adrenaline and cortisol. When the stress is gone the body goes back to normal. If the stress doesn’t go away or the body doesn’t go back to normal it will throw you out of balance. Chronic stress can affect your central nervous system, respiratory and cardiovascular system,digestive system,muscular system, and immune system.
The good news is that there are natural remedies to help bring your body back into balance.
Here are some of the natural remedies I keep in my medicine cabinet:
1. Natural Calm- Natural Calm restores healthy magnesium levels and balances your calcium intake. Calcium and Magnesium are opposites. Calcium excites nerves, while magnesium calms them down. Calcium makes muscles contract, magnesium is necessary for muscles to relax. This is a powder you add to hot or cold water before you go to sleep. It also cleanses the bowels.
2. Doterra Lifelong Vitality Pack- Doterra’s Lifelong Vitality Pack is a three part daily system of vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids,and essential oils. They provide you with potent levels of essential nutrients and powerful metabolic factors for optimal health, energy, and longevity. You can go to http://www.mydoterra.com/johnnatuttle to learn more.
3.Valerian Root- Valerian Root is know for its sedative qualities and its ability to relax the central nervous system and the smooth muscle groups. It has been used as a sleeping aid for hundreds of years. It is a non-addictive treatment for insomnia and has no side effects. It reduces the time it takes to fall asleep without changing the normal stages of sleep.
4.Melatonin- Melatonin is used for cancer prevention, strengthening your immune system, slowing down the aging process, and as a sleep aid.
5. 5 HTP- 5HTP is a naturally occurring amino acid and is the precursor and metabolic intermediate in the biosynthesis of the neurotransmitters serotonin and melatonin. This supplement helps increase the production of serotonin. Serotonin is responsible for feelings of well being and normal sleep patterns. It is used for PMS, anxiety, depression, obesity, migraines, and insomnia.
6. B-12 Vitamins- B-12 keeps your nerves and red blood cells healthy. It is a great energy booster and helps reduce depression.
7. Calm Homeopathic- Calm Homeopathic made by Hyland is great for anxiety and sleeplessness. It is a non habit forming natural medicine. It eases your mind and body.
8.Essential oils- My favorite oils for stress are frankincense, lavender, and balance. They help with chronic stress, anxiety, and depression.
9. Gemstones- Gemstones are natural tools for relieving stress, anxiety, and stress management. Gemstones for anxiety are rhodonite, onyx,mother of pearl, amethyst, and carnelian. Wearing therapeutic gemstone necklaces can help calm your mind, body, and spirit.
10. Nature Walks- Spending time outdoors can help clear your mind, calm your emotions, and lift your spirit.
These are healthy alternatives to addictive medications. These natural remedies have no side effects and support the body’s natural healing process. There is support for you through life’s challenges. Listen to your body and choose wisely.
Love and light,
Johnna Andrea Tuttle
Copyright © March 7,2016, Andrea’s Wellness Center, All rights reserved
Yesterday my daughter and I went for a two hour walk. During that time I was sharing that everything has a positive outcome. Even if you make a mistake somehow the universe will turn it into a positive experience for your soul’s growth. I have realized over the years that it is impossible for good not to come! It always does! There are always blessings that come from every experience. I have no more judgments of bad or good experiences because what seemed to be bad always turned out good. There is the constant force of light moving us forward to grow spiritually to evolve and embrace our divine nature. I have experienced a powerful loving energy that supports me to expand into Christ consciousness when I live in gratitude for every experience. When you make a conscious choice to see the positive in every situation, there is a miracle that awaits you, if you will listen to spirit and be aware.
When you change your focus to the positive in your life, inspiration, solutions, truth, and understanding comes. There is good in all things. Doors of opportunity are open even when you can’t see them. Love, abundance, peace, and joy is available the moment you are willing to stop resisting and accept it.
There is immeasurable value for you and your experiences. It is for your growth and the growth of everyone around you. BE THE ONE who will choose to see the good in everyone and everything. We are all connected and we touch each other’s lives whether we are aware or not. When we support ourselves and each other with positive thoughts and words, our souls are nurtured.
The universe is always, always, always, moving us, guiding us, and supporting us to see the Divine in all things. It is all around us. It is in us! It is our soul’s purpose to receive good, to learn from good, to remember we are good. All is good. All is God. Opposition is the big illusion! When you face the opposition and focus on the good, the opposition loses power. The miracle of peace comes and spirit can move freely to guide you in the direction of your highest good. Surrendering to the spirit of God without resisting or attempting to control, opens the door to the peace within. It’s your choice to get discouraged or pulled down from opposition or rise up and rejoice in your blessings. What will you choose today?
Love and light,
Johnna Andrea Tuttle
Copyright © September 2, 2014, Andrea’s Wellness Center, All rights reserved
Prayer of Healing
May those with poor health,
be guided to that which would heal them
and bring them back to balance.
May those that feel alone,
remember their connection to God
and be free from the illusion of separation.
May those that are addicted to anger,
have the courage to face their fears and be free.
May those that feel heartache,
allow the love of God to comfort, lift,
and heal them into wholeness.
May those who feel sadness,
awaken to the joy within.
May those that feel anxiety,
find the stillness of peace in their soul.
May those that live in fear,
discover the power of their light.
~Johnna Andrea Tuttle
Copyright © October 10, 2013, Andrea’s Wellness Center, All rights reserved
What I feel inspired to share with you, is how I start my morning. The actions that I take in the morning have a huge impact on the rest of the day. I felt it was important I share my experiences, so you could begin to reflect on how you begin your day.
Here are some of the actions I take to get in touch with the essence of my soul. The first thing I do when I open my eyes in the morning is become aware of my feelings, thoughts, and surroundings. I begin my day by acknowledging how comfortable my pillows, sheets, and bed feels against my body. I allow myself to feel supported in my space through the physical elements and through God’s love. Second, I acknowledge anything I am feeling. I have discovered that joy is a choice I make every day. The moment I wake up I can choose to be the joy I am or not. If I feel something other than joy I say 10 clearing statements, ask God 10 questions, and say 10 statements of gratitude. Then I picture myself in front of my creator and am open to that experience. When I do this I feel very open, alive, and clear. Then I go into mediation. Meditation brings us into awareness of our essence. When I feel complete I knee beside my bed to show humility and gratitude to my creator. I usually feel inspired to write in my journal after this.
How do you start your day? Does anything I am sharing with you resonate with you? If you took the time to be still and listen to what you need to start your morning, what would be your answers? When I consciously choose to be aware of my soul first thing in the morning my day is divinely guided in miraculous ways. Do miracles happen every day? I believe they do, whether we are aware of them or not. Getting in touch with the essence of our soul, we discover we are a miracle and everything is a reflection of God’s joy through us.
Love and light,
Copyright © August 14, 2016, Andrea’s Wellness Center, All rights reserved